Gooromon Park has been a family run business since its inception in 1995. The riding school opened in 2000, it has grown from a small horse riding school in Canberra, to, today, a very successful riding school boasting exceptional equine knowledge. Today, Gooromon Park boasts highly qualified instructors, premium equestrian facilities and happy, healthy, well-mannered riding school horses ranging from 12hh to 16.2hh.
We are renowned for horse riding excellence and are Canberra’s only accredited Australian Horse Riding Centre (AHRC) offering; quality riding instruction from beginners to advanced level for ages 6 to 60 in a fun and safe environment.
The Gooromon Park team are professional equestrian athletes and trainers that are committed to providing a safe, fun quality riding experience.
If you are looking to learn to horse ride, Gooromon Park has the facilities, horses and instructors to teach you. Gooromon Park was named the best horse riding school in Canberra in 2015 by the RiotACT Magazine.
It is conveniently located at the gateway to the picturesque “Hills of Hall” wine growing region while being only 20km from Canberra’s CBD.
- 22 October: Mini Jumping clinic with Margaret Palazzo
- 12 November: Adult Riding day with Danielle Ffrench and Angela Bennet: Part 1 "The Seat"
- 3 December: Christmas Competition, dressage and games competition
- 17 December: CHRISTMAS SHOW - Disney Theme
- 19 December: Twilight ADULT Trail ride from 6:00 - 7:30pm, Join us at the George Harcourt for a Christmas drink
- 20 December: Twilight KIDS Trail ride from 6:00 - 7:30pm
Keep Me Updated