Gooromon Park is renowned for horse riding excellence and is currently Canberra’s only accredited Australian Horse Riding Centre (AHRC) offering; quality riding instruction from beginners to advanced level for ages 6 to 60 in a fun and safe environment.
Opened in 2000, today Gooromon Park boasts highly qualified instructors, premium equestrian facilities and happy, healthy, well-mannered riding school horses ranging from 12hh to 16.2hh.
The Gooromon Park team are professional equestrian athletes and trainers that are committed to providing a safe, fun quality riding experience.
What we seek to be:
Gooromon Park’s Horse Riding Centre aims to be one of the Nations premier riding and education centres, which will be a desired destination for Australian and International equine enthusiasts.
With a family ambience, we aim to be recognised for exceptional equine knowledge Gooromon Park employee’s are dedicated and passionate team members who desire a vocation that enables them to work in harmony with the natural environment and complements their love of horses.
What we do:
- Gooromon Park’s Horse Riding Centre delivers an exceptional equine experience, by providing first class tuition in a safe, fun environment;
- Gooromon Park’s Horse Riding Centre is recognised within the local and national equine community for exceptional equine knowledge;
- Gooromon Park’s Horse Riding Centre is committed to excellence and delivers the highest level of customer service. Our clients recommend us above others to their family and friends.
- Pride: We take pride in our work. We strive for personal and professional excellence.
- Quality: We ensure that our services meet the highest quality standards found in the equine industry.
- Respect: We appreciate and value one another. Our actions are carried out with trust, integrity and fairness.
- Service: We focus on our customers needs. We recognise that in order to improve service we must be a learning organisation that seeks improvement and embraces accountability.
- Teamwork: We support a cooperative work atmosphere. Our team is strengthened by the diversity and contributions of each member. We strive to communicate openly and honestly, foster fairness, flexibility and diversity.
- Welfare: We ensure that our riding school, personnel and agistment horses’ welfare is the highest priority, their health, training and wellbeing is of the utmost importance to every member of the Gooromon Park team.